The Job description:
The Budtender is responsible for taking orders from guests in a timely manner while providing outstanding guest service and demonstrating advanced product knowledge. This position will also assist guests on the floor of the shop not just behind the register, interacting with guests and building long-lasting relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least one (1) year of retail, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry experience.
- Experience working in cannabis a plus!
- High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements.
- Open schedule availability.
- A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude This is a part-time position that may work a varied schedule, including days, nights weekends, weekdays and holidays, based on business needs.
- You must also be very social and work well with others and know how to speak and act on camera. You will be representing the company at all times when in the store. As the stores are very popular you too could become locally famous and will need to feel comfortable in front of the camera or on social media.
- Bonus if you have already worked with the POS system: GreenBits.
- Daily Tips, Average $25 per shift.
- Weekly sample product for you to take home and try.
- An employee of the month package were you will receive a package with local concert tickets, products, and other goodies.
- Monthly Bouns & Tips